Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally Painting Again! Yay!





November 4- 2010:

Yippee! A new painting is coming soon! It's 2 ft by 2ft in size and very cool so far. I am a little surprised it's turning out nicely since I've been out of practice for so long... but I did play it safe and stayed away from portraits, didn't want to be too ambitious! I think my next one will be a portrait of my daughter. I'm planning on doing a First Friday as soon as it's finished so I'll post details and a picture of the painting soon! Happy Holidays (-;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

Well thats ok cuz your art and creativity will never leave your heart. I cant wait see your envisioned ideas. Woohoo...